सफलता की बातें APK

सफलता की बातें scaricare applicazione per Android

सफलता की बातें Descrizione applicazione

इस App में आप को सफल होने के Practical Tips बताये गए है। साथ ही साथ सफलता की परिभाषा दी गई है जो कि App को समझने में बहुत उपयोगी है .

This app is about achieving success in life. App is based on practical steps for success and is based on research work. This app does not contain any quotes and is not based on books.

This is 40 percent of complete app and the remaining 60 percent will be published after getting response of the viewers.

If, you have any suggestion pl. give your valuable feedback.

Pl. read the point no.2 carefully mentions the definition of success.

This app is mainly in Hindi language.

Thanks.

Sviluppatore
Seventy Apps
Versione
2.0
Piattaforme
Android 1.6+
Altri APK:
MRCP Revision, Password Çözme Teknikleri, Digi Khata - Udhar Khata Book, Ledger Account Book

Scarica Subito सफलता की बातें

Scarica सफलता की बातें APK